HTC One – All You Need To Know [Plus High-Res Images]
After almost 11 months of HTC One series launch (with HTC One X), Today, HTC has launched HTC One. Exciting features: Ultrapixel camera, Blinkfeed, 1080p display (with the highest ppi on any device), Aluminium body (iPhone-like finish), and lot more to be discussed.
- 4.7 inch Super LCD3 display, Full HD 1080p (468 ppi)
- Android 4.1.2 upgradeable to 4.2.2
- 4 MP Ultrapixels rear camera, 2.1 MP front facing camera
- 32 / 64 GB Storage. 2 GB RAM
- 1.7 Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and light sensor
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, DLNA, MicroUSB 2.0
- GPS with GLONASS
- 2300 mAh Battery
- Dual frontal stereo speakers
- Specs in detail
Display: The all new HTC One has the highest pixel density, ever. The device will come with 4.7 inch Full HD LCD3 display and has a pixel density of 468 ppi. OMG. More than any display device in the world.
Camera: HTC, once again have proved that they are game changers. Camera like never before. *Lumia 920 shies*. The phone has 4 MP ultrapixel camera (less pixels more picture clarity). Are you one of those who look for a camera with higher mega pixels then you are doing photography wrong.
Less Megapixels, better picture clarity.
Though I haven’t had this phone on my hands but I am pretty sure that It has the best camera on a mobile phone. According to HTC, One captures 300% more light.
HTC One comes with HTC Zoe, a live and new gallery. When you press the shutter, One captures 20 photos and a 3-sec video (A living picture).
Press Specs of HTC One Ultrapixel Camera:
- BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3′
- Dedicated HTC ImageChip™ 2
- F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Smart Flash: Five levels of flash automatically set by distance to subject
- Front Camera: 88 wide angle lens with HDR capability
- 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras
- HDR Video
- Continuous shooting and VideoPic
- Slow motion video recording with variable speed playback
- HTC Zoe™ with highlights and HTC Zoe™ Share
- Retouch with Object Removal, Always Smile, and Sequence Shot
Refined and Rugged New Design: HTC is setting benchmarks in terms of design. No other phones look as great as htc’s (iPhone is exception).
HTC Boomsound: The phone has dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers. Bigger sound, more detail with less distortion. HDR Microphone and Sense voice make phone calls clearer and louder even in crowd.
HTC BlinkFeed: Similar to live tiles (Windows Phone 8). But there’s a li’l difference. You can choose your favorite social networks and other feeds to be displayed LIVE on your home screen.
I repeat, once again HTC has proved that they are the game changers. The phone has premium design, high-end specs, premium camera and what not. The crucial point will be its price. If it gets priced under Butterfly, Rs. 45,000 or $800. It’ll be sold like hot cupcakes.
Anything disappointing? Battery! 2300 mAh might not be enough to tackle both ‘very high’ dense display and a powerful CPU.